LORD MACAULAY'S ADDRESS TO THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT - 2 FEB , 1835

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of india and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I hv seen in this country , such high moral values. people of such caliber , that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, UNLESS we 'break' the very backbone of this nation, which is her 'spiritual and cultural heritage', and therefore I propose that we 'replace' her old and 'ancient education system', her culture for if indians think that all that is 'foreign and english' is good and greater than their own , they will lose their 'self esteem', their 'native culture' and they will become what we want them, 'a truly dominated nation'.!"

So after reading this I will just say:
JAY HIND! BHARAT MATA KI JAY!”


[Thank you anshul for giving such an important information.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

परत एकदा मराठीच !